Thursday, May 13, 2010

Sad Day :(

Today is the day...Agan left this morning to head home for the summer and I'm really bummed about it.

Okay, Okay, I know what your thinking - Really?? But YES!!! I'm basically left alone for the rest of the summer, with only a couple of friends left here in Athens, I'll be working, working out and then....hanging by myself...Well not all the time, but you know what I mean, I've already started reading my summer books and with one down, who knows how many I will get through this summer. Okay and so it's not just that I'm going to be alone, I really am going to miss him.  Since our 'new' relationship has begun, it has made me realize that THIS is the PERSON I'm supposed to be with for the rest of my life and parting with him for 2 months is going to be exhausting...Long distance SUCKS and even though I'll see him most weekends, the thought of not seeing him on a day to day basis just breaks my heart. I know that this too shall pass and that time apart makes the heart grow fonder - BUT DANG IT - I already LOVE HIM SO MUCH, I just don't know how in the Hell it's not gonna run over...lol...

SO...I've been thinking, I need a project. Not sure what yet...but I HAVE GOT TO FIND SOMETHING TO DO DURING THE WEEK!!!! The weekends are booked with trips home, to Rock Hill, the Lake and the Coast, but I feel as though I'm going to be BORED OUT OF MY MIND!!!!  and Super Mario Brothers isn't going to cut it for long!

Hmmmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment