Tuesday, May 11, 2010

OH YEAH!!!!

 This weekend was a little upsetting, I was not able to graduate with my class, however, I was able to celebrate with one of my good friends Christine!! I got to finally meet her family and support her on one of the best days of her life!!! YAY CHRISTINE!!!!

So last night was my first weigh in (and after a weekend with Reba's cooking - mother's day with Agan's grandmother with homemade yeast rolls, etc - I know YUM!!) I really thought I wasn't going to loose ANY WEIGHT...HOWEVER....I lost 3.4 pounds!! YAY!!! That is such a huge accomplishment for me!!! I could not be any happier with myself and how well I have done this week.

Also, I start P90X this week, I will let you know how well this goes!

Also, this Thursday, Agan is moving home for the summer...And I'm really bummed that I'll be here by myself, however, I understand that this is what his internship requires, but I can be selfish and whine a little, I mean, I'm entitled...Right??? I'm gonna miss him...

 And finally - I'm looking forward to memorial day weekend because I get to keep LILIANA that Friday!!! I can't wait - she is getting soooooo big!!!!! We are going to have SO MUCH FUN!!  Can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment