Monday, May 3, 2010

Catch Up

Last week was kinda busy - but I'll catch you up on my weekend and start over this week....

Friday I headed home and went and got my hair did by the Almighty Hair GOD!!! SWEET - I was so thankful he worked on this mop and got me back to normal!! Thanks Michael!!  I spent the evening with Uncle Scotty, Aunt Debbie, and Big G as we headed to the Pine Tree Festival Concert at the Rec Dept.  We saw Bucky Covington and Jimmy Wayne...Pretty cool if you ask me.

Saturday  - PINE TREE FESTIVAL DAY - the fam (minus momma,she was in San Francisco, CA) was stationed at the "Boneyard" bright and early that morning to prepare for a day of food and fun. My friend Jennifer Kilcrease stopped by to enjoy the festivities and went home with a TON of food (which I'm sure Dawson enjoyed as well - hehe).  We had a blast and even though T.H.A.T BBQ (T.J., Heather, Ashley, Tommy) didn't place - OUR FOOD WAS AMAZING (Damn those small town country hicks...)  After a long day, I skipped Abby and Mikey's wedding (which I hated) and went home exhausted!!!


Sunday - I stopped by and said goodbye to the fam and headed back to Athens to rest from a long weekend.

Today has been a very productive day - I worked and signed up for Weight Watchers once again.  I have decided that I NEED TO DO SOMETHING.... This time I am going to go to the meetings and see if that keeps me motivated - I will let you know how it goes. Wish me luck - I'm gonna need it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment