Thursday, May 20, 2010

It's already Thursday?

Well to say the least I have not been doing as well as hoped...I have stuck to my points, but for the past couple of days, I've been starving!!! So i decided to try and eat more filling foods today, so I'll see how that goes.  I also took my measurements today....WOW...Really?

However discouraging it make look now, I am definitely going to continue to push through!  I tried P90X last night and after about 20 min, I decided that was a NO GO...I have to build up my endurance first!!!! So I hit the pavement and walked about 2 1/2 miles.  It was very nice and relaxing.

Also, I am really looking forward to my 21 day detox program.  I really need to rid myself of ALL of my toxins.  I hear the pills are pretty nasty, but I mean really, doesn't the taste go away??? We shall see - they are in the mail today.  I'm also looking forward to start my new book this week.  I have throughly enjoyed reading over the past few weeks and can't wait to continue reading through the summer, I already have several books waiting on me!

Overall, minus the loneliness of the nights, I don't think this summer is going to be to bad.  It might actually give me some time to enjoy myself...maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment