Tuesday, April 6, 2010

In Memory of Haleigh Marie Hudson (1993-2010)


 Haleigh Marie Hudson
October 13, 1993 - April 1, 2010

On Thursday, April 1st 2010 my cousin (who was like my sister) was tragically killed in a car wreck.  She was 16 and possibly the best person I knew.  She was loving, unselfish, grateful, honest, and just all around a genuinely GOOD kid.  She loved to sing, shoot skeet, READ, help out around the farm, and hang out with her family and friends.



For whatever reason, God decided that it was time for her to be him. I know that I always say everything happens for a reason.  And I truly believe it does, despite whether or not we know what that reason might be.  And despite the fact that she is in a better place, I miss her and wish she was still here with us.

I really hope that my Aunt and Uncle are able to overcome this tragedy and remember all the good times they shared.  They were truly lucky to have such a wonderful daughter and I hope that in the future they will be able to share those memories with others.



She was truly an angel sent from God and she will be dearly missed.  I love you Haleigh Bug!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment