Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Interesting Weekend...

So the weekend started really well, I relaxed and laid out with Lisa on Saturday and then the group came over for our Grill Out at Agan's that night....Everything was going good until...well...I fell and sprained my ankle on the uneven ground (Dallas ran under my feet as well) And it wouldn't be such a big deal if everyone would quit asking me if I was drinking....I mean YES, but that didn't have anything to do with it...right?

Sunday was just as much fun, I slept in, Agan waited on my...hehe...and then I went to the Fox Theatre in the ATL to see Tyler Perry's "Madea's One Big Happy Family" with some FABULOUS WOMEN from work. Kathy, Teresa and my BFF Tikica!!! It was a HOOT!! I have never laughed or enjoyed a show sooooo much!! If you ever get the chance - you should see one of his shows!!! The bad part however was - I got car sick (YUCK!) and of course I was on crutches, which even now I am STILL SORE!!! But it was totally worth it!

Monday - well I started my 90 day cleanse and it has been great!!! I'm really enjoying this process.  Tomorrow I will be able to start working out again - Yesterday was my last day on crutches and I pray to God that my PT Brooks, doesn't kill me....

Overall, I really enjoyed my weekend...maybe a little to much - but whatever - I had fun and that's what's important!!

No comments:

Post a Comment