Friday, April 16, 2010

Ok..The Time has Come...

IT'S FINALLY THE WEEKEND!!! This weekend will be one of the only that I spend in Athens for the next few months and I'm really looking forward to doing whatever I want.  I plan to sleep late, lay by the pool, read, enjoy my friends at mine and Agan's BBQ and then head to ATL on Sunday to see "Madea's Big Happy Family" at the FOX with some of my favorite ladies from work.

I am also looking forward to being really well rested for my 90 day cleanse that I start on Monday.  A full mind, soul and body cleanse, it's gonna be great!!  I have decided that the next 90 days are going to change my life and I can't wait, it IS going to be the best thing that I've done for myself in a very long time and I can't even explain how great that is going to be for me, I need a break and definitely some change for the better.

So as the end of the day draws near, the more my excitement grows as I look forward to what the weekend has to offer my mind, body and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment