Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Motivation

Since Haleigh's accident, I have been SOOOOOO unmotivated, I don't want to do anything anymore...Until...Today.

I decided last night that my I was tired of being 'sick and tired' and despite the fact that I'm exhausted and would rather lay on the couch and sleep, I was going to get back some sort of motivation in my life.  So I rescheduled with my personal trainer (we start back today), I'm starting to eat right again, I'm actually doing my work again, taking my dog outside...period...and finally spending time with my friends that are closest to me again.  I also started this book with a 90 day journey to a better me (I'll let you know how it goes) and can't quit thinking about how much I want to be happy and myself again.

I'm tired of feeling fat and gross and down and sick and just all these different emotions...I'M GOING TO CHANGE THESE THINGS, its all I can do, END OF STORY.

I hate the fact that I sometimes get into these slumps without reason and without a way to get out of them until I've already undone everything I worked so hard for, I mean, really Ashley...SNAP OUT OF IT. 

So as this day comes and goes, I am prepared to be motivated and continue that motivation throughout my daily life.

No comments:

Post a Comment