Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Administrative Professionals Day

So today was Admin Prof Day!! YAY!! and it was super exciting cause I work with a FABULOUS group of people!  I walked in to a beautiful vase of flowers from my boss, then several others gave me a beautiful picture frame (monogrammed of course) and this cute card and teddy bear.  Also I received this Awesome and timeless DVD - Big Daddy - hahaha.

Besides the presents, its nice to know that people appreciate you and what you do for them.  It's nice to know that your hard work is recognized every once in a while, especially in my fast pace world.  This once again shows how much God has blessed me and graced me with a set of co-workers who have become my friends and who appreciate me for who I am.  And I couldn't ask for anything more.

So if you haven't said Thank you to someone who takes care of you today...you might want to do that - believe me... they remember...

THANKS GUYS!!

No comments:

Post a Comment