Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Can't Wait

This weekend I am fortunate enough to get to spend Easter weekend with my family and others who love me.  I'm heading home on Friday to spend the day with the fam fishing and laying out on the dock in God's country; honestly there is NO place like it.  Fishing is one of my favorite things to do and I just told my daddy today..."you better have me a rod and reel ready cause I'm gonna fish all day...even if I have to drown those damn fish...hehe" 

I'm also having dinner with Agan's family and get to see my sweet niece Liliana. I never knew you could love someone so much until she was born...she is the sweetest thing and I can't wait to love on her.  Her facial expressions trip me out  - she is truly a DIVA in training and I LOVE IT!! 

I also gave the okay to another one of my favorite people to sign me up to do a 5K with her on that Saturday morning.  I'm nervous and excited and can't wait to spend some time with her.  It's going to be a great day (PLUS I get my workout in - haha - can't beat that!!)

I'm sure I'll hang with some other friends, play Super Mario Brothers with TJ, drink some wine with my favorite people, go and spend some time with the church family and Thank the one who gave his life to save us.  We are a truly fortunate people and I wouldn't be the person I am today if it wasn't for the Grace of God.

We are all truly blessed on this Easter weekend and we should remember why we celebrate, however, lets not forget to spend time with those who mean the most to us...because he never promises us tomorrow.

HAPPY EASTER
(AND EAT SOME CHOCOLATE FOR ME...CAUSE I'M TEARIN' UP THE PEEPS!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment