Monday, March 29, 2010

Much Needed R&R

After a weekend of completely doing NOTHING, I have to say for the first time, in a VERY LONG TIME, I actually feel very rested.  I know that everyone does not have the opportunity to do what I did, which is move from the bed to the couch and back again...However, I do recommend that every person needs a least a day (or half a day) to themselves, to do whatever they need to restore not only their sanity, but also their body.  I have found out the hard way that your body can only go so much, you can push and push and push, and at some point or another, it will give out.  YOU HAVE TO TAKE A BREAK.  I know most of you are thinking, WOW, Yeah Right, I could never take that much time away from my busy schedule, but I beg to differ.  I say do it, take that much needed time for your much needed rest and relaxation.  I promise you will feel revitalized and you will be a better person for it!

Tip of the day:  Feel the fear and do it anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment