Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend

Thursday night I drove to Rock Hill, SC to visit Rusty, Sykora, Liliana and Bunny.  Dallas and I had a very pleasant ride until I got a speeding ticket about 10 min from there house... how nice...

 On Friday, I kept Liliana ALL DAY and we played and played and played!!!

The rest of the weekend was rather laid back and enjoyable.  Sykora and I went and watched Sex in the City 2 and LOVED IT!!!! Ain't nothin better than a girl's afternoon with a FABULOUS movie!!!

I'm glad we were able to spend a few days with some very special people who we are already missing...WE LOVE Y'ALL!!! XOXO

1 comment:

  1. We LOVED having yall this weekend! We miss you too much already and the house it way too quiet!! Hope you're having a good week and likin' the new furn! LOL

    ReplyDelete