Thursday, June 10, 2010

Bucket List

SO...I have been developing a Bucket List for sometime now (I'm sure I'll probably add too it as I subtract from it) but I thought that this would be a good way to record my journey through life.

I've decided that I'm going to try and do at least one of these things a year (hopefully more!)
Here goes:

~Graduate from College!!
~Take a Picture with all the Bulldog Statues in Athens before I leave
~Skydiving
~Bungee Jump off a Bridge
~Go to New York and see a Broadway show
~Visit Austrailia
~Build a House
~See at least 7 of the New Wonders of the World
~Visit All 50 States
   States visited thus far:
          Georgia, Alabama, Florida, South Carolina, Colorado, Texas

~Finish learning to play the piano
~Drive down to Key West
~Wine tasting in the California Vineyards
~Try out for American Idol
~Snow Ski
~Cliff Dive (or at least jump - feet first is safest)
~Learn to sew
~Buy a new car
~Start my own Business (probably something to do with organizing)
~Volunteer at least once a month for a whole year
~Plant a flower bed and keep it alive
~Take family to Greece
~Visit Europe
~Ride an Elephant and a Camel

So far this is all I've got, but I think its a great start! I will mark them off as I go and add to it when necessary :)
PS - Thanks T!

No comments:

Post a Comment