Thursday, May 10, 2012

I Ran...I Finished...I Lived

Well As you all know, last weekend was my first 5K (whoop whoop), 
and let me begin by saying that it was SOOOOOOO HOT...However, I Finished!!!


I finished in 43:11, which isn't saying much besides the fact that I wasn't LAST, lol, 
but I did receive 2nd place in my age division (yes...there were only 2 of us) HAHA - 
WHO CARES...I got this awesome trophy!!


But seriously though, I'm so proud of myself!!! Next time will be much better :)
 I also decided that running in the summer isn't for me, so I'm gonna find some fall, winter and spring runs to aim for better time, hehe.

Also, Agan ran and had an amazing time and seriously placed 3rd in his division - 
I was so proud of him!! We def had a blast and its great when people are cheering you on and encouraging you to continue, it makes you want to finish and finish well for them and for yourself.  

I say all of this to say that if you haven't done it before, you should try it...
the experience is definitely worth it!

No comments:

Post a Comment