Friday, December 17, 2010

Congratulations to the Class of 2010...


As the day draws to an end, I have SO much to be thankful for! I am now an officially a UGA Graduate or rather a UGA Alum!! This road has been one of many bumps and turns and a couple of wrecks that I was lucky enough to walk away from...what's most important is that I did it! I graduated!! And what might not mean a lot to others, overwhelms me with joy.  I am so proud of me and the other graduates that are now among the some of the top in the country... I couldn't be happier!

As I head out into the great wild yonder (lol), I want to thank everyone who made it possible, and you all know who you are!!  These people picked me up, motivated me when I thought I couldn't go any longer and pushed me through many nights of sweat, blood and tears to make it through...but I can promise you, today made it all worth while and I wouldn't have had it any other way!  This experience has helped mold me into the woman that I am today and I want everyone to know that I appreciate your help, your prayers, your love and your support mean so much!! THANK YOU!!!

As a college graduate, I look forward to nights with nothing to do, having a social life again, actually talking to people about things OTHER than grades, papers, professors, etc...it no longer consumes me and I look forward to stress free days, nights and weekends :) That is until I start grad school...if I choose that path.

I look forward to thoroughly enjoying every minute of my life and what I have to offer this big, amazing world...SO LOOK OUT WORLD....HERE I COME!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay. :) This took a lot of determination, but you conquered it! Well done, girlfriend! xo

    ReplyDelete