Monday, December 13, 2010

Moving On...Stress (Part 3)

If things go wrong, don't go with them.  ~Roger Babson

For YEARS, I've been taking it all home with me, work, school work, group problems, etc. and that's not including the other things that I was ALREADY dealing with.  The older I get I have to come to realize it's not worth it - none of it.  Why should I use my free time to stress about things that I can do nothing about...why am I worrying my life away and giving myself anxiety attacks?

No longer will I bring home the stress of my days into my household, its over.  If I want to get something out, I'll need to take it somewhere else (possibly the gym? lol). I refuse to let the small and petty things of others issues and worries take a toll on my life and my relationships, its not worth it.  At the end of the day, do you want to be that person who worked their life away? I don't!!

After my final tomorrow, I pledge to leave the unimportant things at the door when I get home and then I can pick them back up the next morning on my way out.  I want to live as stress free as possible, so that I may fully live life to its fullest in every way possible and cherish all the times in my life to come.

If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.  ~E. Joseph Cossman
 
Worry and Stress bankrupt the spirit

No comments:

Post a Comment