Thursday, November 11, 2010

Visit from above...

Love symbol meanings come in many forms. Many times certain things come into our lives with a message of love and these special things serve as a symbols or an icon and convey messages specific to compassion, ardor, passion and tenderness.  For the past week I have been visited by a number of ladybugs,( now please consider that it is the middle of November and that Ladybug's shouldn't be out this time of year) at 1st I didn't think much of it until I started noticing them everywhere I go and not just outside, I have found one in every room of my house.  So I decided to look up the sybolic meaning of the Ladybug and here is what I found....

Nearly ALL cultures believe that a Ladybug is lucky. 
Killing one is said to bring sadness and misfortune. 

In France, if a Ladybug landed on you, whatever ailment
    you had would fly away with the Ladybug.
In some Asian cultures, it is believed that the Ladybug understands
    human language, and has been blessed by God, Himself.
During the Pioneer days, if a family found a Ladybug in their log cabin
    during the winter, it was considered a "Good Omen"
 After reading all of these good things about Ladybugs, I began to think about how lucky I am and how lucky I was to know a very special Bug, Haleigh, and after everything that has happen this year, I can't help but think that this week, she was with me.  The whole week to show me how lucky I am to have such a great group of friends and family, how lucky I am to be Graduating from UGA next month, how lucky I am to be alive.  I want to thank her for showing me that this week and also thank her for being my Guardian angel in my time of need.  Its when you least expect it that God shows you the great things in your life and with Haleigh they were able to show me how lucky I am this week....

Thanks guys, here's to you....xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment