Monday, November 29, 2010

Thankful

As we leave Thanksgiving holidays and zoom right on in to Christmas, I felt it necessary to enjoy this time of thankfulness and share the things that I am most thankful for this year.

First and foremost I am thankful:
      that I am saved by the grace of God
      that I can continually wake up every morning (walk, talk, think, hear, touch and feel - that my heart beats)
      that I have friends that really and truly love me for me
      that I have family that love me for me
      that I am going to graduate this December from the University of Georgia
      that I have a job
      that I have a roof over my head and food on my table
      that I have a dog that loves me unconditionally
      that I have a man in my life that loves and supports me through thick and thin
      that people still surprise me
      that I am able to forgive
      that I am able to be me and live my life as I so see fit

If I have learned anything this year, it is that it's time for me to be thankful for the things I have, for the things I don't have and for the opportunities that I have been given in this life.  I may not always have the best, the most, the greatest or the one and only, but I do have a God that is merciful and people who love me and without those I am nothing, but with them I can be great.

Thank you for touching my life this year, there have been many that have come and gone and I am thankful for the chance to have so many mean so much to me.

I love you all....

No comments:

Post a Comment