Wednesday, April 18, 2012

They Grow Up So Fast

This past weekend was my baby bro's first prom.
Now I'm not trying to be all mushy, gushy...BUT, when your 11 years a part 
and remember EVERY MAJOR MILESTONE.
 His first crawl, his first steps...I basically took him with me 
everywhere when I started driving...It's hard not to.

I remember this sweet little boy and now he growing into such a handsome young man.

He would actually kill me if he knew I was blogging about him (but I don't care - I can still whip'em)

So below are some pictures (Of course I was that overly obsessive 
big sister who wanted to capture EVERY MOMENT) haha

ENJOY








1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY my beautiful friend!!!!!!!!!!!! This has nothing to do with this blog post, but I'm running out of ways to tell you Happy Birthday! Hehe.

    ReplyDelete