Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's A New Dawn, A New Day, A New Blog...And I'm feeling Good

Sent I've been absent for the past couple months, I decided to do a catch up post.
I swear this has to be the last one, I sincerely miss blogging when I'm not doing it...

So 1st things first... 

 
 Miss Georgia Forum with My Queens

Then I was sick with the flu for a week...
I'm not going to post any pics of that for fear of scaring someone

Then Miss Cayley Byrd's Pageant : Hair and Makeup by me...and Miss Priss placed 3rd!!

Then I got to stop in Callahan and Yulee and see some of my favorite kids! 
(and their parents of course)
This is Hunter and Baby Bentlee (Michael is missing :( )

 And Taylor and Elin

Then I headed to Orlando for the week for my 1st Trade Show with Hotset
I must say that this was such a great experience. I gained some much more knowledge 
for what I do and the products that we sell...HOWEVER...
My hotel was right across the street from SeaWorld's water park...and I didn't get to go!! 
Oh yeah...well, just goes to show you that the real working world sucks...haha


Next was Easter and I got to spend plenty of time with this sweet girl!!



 On the weight loss frontier...No pounds...But I have lost 5 more inches all over!!
 So I can't really complain :)
I gearing up for the Knotty Pine 5K the first weekend in May and super stoked about it!

I have to say that I am also out of those winter blues and full on into Summer FUN!!

I can't wait for beach time, pool time...well really any time that involves water and sun!

I also need to give a shout out to my little sis ...She is one of the opening acts for Justin Moore!!!  Way to go girl!! Can't wait to cheer her on!!!


Well this post is a little long..stay tuned to more Spring and Summer Fun...Plus My thoughts and opinions on tons of other things happening...

Have a great day!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment