Thursday, March 1, 2012

Week 2 & 3

So week two was great, back to working out 5 days a week...
Week 3 however, still working out...but can't get over new food cravings.

About 6 months ago I did a 21 day cleanse, it was amazing!! 
It jump started my metabolism and really kept me on the right track, I had no sweets cravings what so ever, until this week.  And for some reason I want SWEETS.
I did good for the first half and finally gave in an bought a star crunch. I know its not much, but I believe that if you deprive that you'll gorge, so I did track it...and was immediately surprised at how much fat one little debbie cake had.

By the way if your starting to work out or are starting a new healthy lifestyle, I recommend that you use a tracker, it really helps you just be aware.  I'm not asking you to count calories, but to track the foods you eat and your exercise...
IT REALLY HELPS

I use http://www.myfitnesspal.com/ you can do it on your computer or smart phone. 
On my IPhone, the app even allows you to scan bar codes on your food, which makes for easier tracking.
I use it to add recipes, etc. (and you get points back for working out!)
  Seriously, try it out,  you might like it!

I'm also going to Miss Georgia Forum this weekend...Seeing all these skinny minnies, might just motivate me even more to work harder before they see me again at Miss Georgia in JUNE!!

Until next time....Peace and Love

1 comment:

  1. Ashley, I have always struggled with my weight too. After having Lilly, I was determined to lose weight. I lost 35 lbs in 8 months but like you, I am at a stand still now. I guess I need to start exercising. I have mostly just been cutting back on the food and eating better so maybe if I incorporate exercising I'll see more progress. Anyway, I enjoy reading your blogs. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete