Friday, February 17, 2012

Week One...

So this week I started Zumba...Oh yeah, ZUMBA
and what prey-tell did I think?????

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!!!!

I've been looking for that something extra to offset my running and this is PERFECT!
It works your core and really its a full body workout that is FUN, yes I said it, FUN!
The routines are a little hard to catch onto at first, but after two classes, 
I'm doing pretty good and feeling that way as well!
You are basically DANCING your weight off!

And for those that know me well, I'm a Dancing Machine!!!
(Even Though I'm not THAT great at it)

The good thing is this, I'm getting a well balanced workout each week.
Monday - Zumba
Tuesday - Running
Wednesday - Running
Thursday - Zumba
Friday - Running

Can't beat this!

I'm looking forward to next week!! I'm really gonna enjoy this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment