Friday, October 29, 2010

Oh Deer...

Seems like everyone is getting into hunting these days...now mind you, I've been hunting for years, probably since I was old enough to shoot a gun.  So in honor of deer hunting, I've decided to share some new hunting experiences that I've experienced so far this year...
This is me in the tree stand, waiting for the deer to come out.
Unfortunatley, I missed last weekend :( some deer hunter right?
 
BUT....MY BABY BRO DIDN'T
 
TJ's 1st Buck!!!


Also my daddy, being the deer hunter he is, he decided to show off last weekend and bag 2 buck's out of my stand....Thanks Dad... 


To lessen the pain to the sight above, my Uncle David sent me the picture below





Can't beat this cutie - This is my cousin Audrey - Can't get much better than this!!

Since I'm not going to be able to get back into the stands until Thanksgiving, I'm expecting my other Uncle...Scotty that is, to bring home the big one in this stand below...or his condo as Agan likes to call it, although Agan's really just jealous (hehe)


Nice eh? :)

So in one last effort to honor all you deer hunters out there, please enjoy the following song 




(: Happy Hunting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment