Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer Lovin

After many, many...MANY, trips home this summer; I decided to stay in Athens for a weekend to do some MAJOR cleaning and to catch up on some much needed R&R.  Agan decided he couldn't spend a weekend without me ;) so he headed up to Athens for the weekend :)

Saturday consisted of working in the yards during the morning...while I had lunch with an old friend - Melissa White- who was in town for the weekend for a wedding.  It was fabulous getting to catch up with her!  After Agan finished working...he caught a quick nap before taking me to Olive Garden for dinner and then to the movies to see Eclipse (and Predators...lol).

Sunday was a nice relaxing day.  Cooked Waffles and Eggs for brunch and then we headed to Academy Sports to get Agan a new swim suit and some work shirts...little did I know that Agan had alterior motives - as I was trying on sunglasses (as I always do) I picked out a pair of Costa del Mars that I liked and low and behold... I now have a new pair of sunglasses!! Thanks Babe!!

I say all of this to say, that I really enjoyed my relaxing weekend - its nice to get away every once in a while, even if that means staying home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment