Tuesday, July 6, 2010

New Roomie and A Weekend At the Lake

Last week was extra exciting...I got a new roommate!!! Erin Garrett moved most of her things in this weekend before her FABULOUS Orientation day on Friday - She is now Officially a GA Bulldog!!

~I said it's Great to be a Georgia Bulldawg~

She will completely move in August 1st and I can't wait to break her in - It will be exciting introducing a newbie to the great city of Athens GA and I can't wait for her to love this place as much as me!!! (I have already got her addicted to Yoguri...so I don't think it will be that hard!!)

After they left on Friday I headed straight to the lake to enjoy a weekend with Agan, the fam, and some other great friends in the cove :)  We had a blast... Speaking of Blast - our 4th of July Fireworks were quite exciting - I have to say - seeing the boys run for cover after Chase lite a whole box on fire (that didn't leave the dock) was quite HILARIOUS!!!  I was waiting for them to JUMP into the water!!

All In all - I had a great weekend!! Although I am sure I am SLEEP DEPRIVED - so heading home for a quick name!! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment