Thursday, December 22, 2011

My Favorite time of Year!!!

Christmas times a coming....And I have been anxiously preparing for this year's event!!

Now, since this is the first time I can actually decorate my WHOLE house (YAY) I tried to keep things in check by doing some DIY projects and just decorating the inside. (After Christmas sales will help me get the outside done for next year)

I made some Christmas ball wreaths that I just absolutely LOVE


I put up my BIG tree (not the Charlie Brown one from the trailer)

I even have a MANTLE to decorate...yes mam ladies and gentleman, a MANTLE for the stockings...


(yes I know I had Dallas's monogramed on the wrong side....
next year my dears, we can't all be perfect)

And sent out our 1st family Christmas Cards


This Christmas has definitely been a year of firsts, but I can't wait to share it with my wonderful husband, and our family and friends.

Merry Christmas to All and to All a Good Night



No comments:

Post a Comment