Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So much emotion...

Let me begin by saying that I'm sorry for not updating sooner (Planning a wedding and learning a new job take up a lot of time!) But I promise to be better!

The past month has been an emotional roller coaster for me.  Highs of excitement, lows of fear from the unknown, no matter what the issues, I have begun to realize that I mostly wear my feelings on my sleeve.  Now I'm not sure if this is necessarily a good thing...I do think that my honesty and true feelings make me the person I am, however, I often wonder if my initial feelings are to much.  I don't want my initial reaction to hinder my ultimate judgment.

When many overwhelming changes cause many mixed emotions, I feel as though after I've analyzed and recalculated - that my initial reaction was possibly the correct one and that though I try to look at it in different ways, the situation remains the same.  

After much time and consideration, I choose to not let so much effect me.  My emotions have become so overwhelming in the past month that if I continue to let them continue, I might go mad by the wedding! (And we wouldn't want that now would we!)

I guess what would benefit me the most is that I take each situation a day at a time, if something crazy happens, it might just be that I put it on the back burner for a while until I have a more appropriate time to deal and handle it. Although this may not be ideal for other parties involved, it is what works for me....and since this is my life, I choose to let positive and happy emotions be what flow through me for a while.

So here's to you feelings....bottoms up...


No comments:

Post a Comment