Tuesday, January 18, 2011

SNOWPOCALYPSE 2011

January 9-12, 2011 -
SNOW FALLS IN ATHENS and the SNOWPOCALYPSE has begun...
Only in Georgia will people FREAK OUT over snow (haha) and head to the store to buy the essentials, which include: milk, eggs, bread, and ALCOHOL.  I can promise you once snow was mentioned these items disappeared from Athens-Clarke County. 

I also want to mention that even though I love being a UGA Alum, I was bummed that my first 3 days of school never got canceled!! HAHA - But fortunatley we had fun with great friends and got to enjoy the snow! 

Check out some pics below!

After first night of snow

 Dallas wasn't to sure - he could barely stand up!

 Agan After being inside to long - hehe

 Huge Snowman in the trailer park!

 Ice cycles!

The Boys

  
The Girls!
The Arch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment